One of the most common questions eCommerce sellers ask is how to find dropshipping products. Most beginners blindly google “best dropshipping products” and list them without giving it a thought. Same as other thousands of sellers listing the very same items. What successful entrepreneurs do is conduct dropshipping product research. When starting a dropshipping business, you might lack the knowledge and experience needed for proper market analysis. Luckily, there are dropshipping product research tools to help you. What is a dropship product finder? Learn in this article!
Why Do Dropshipping Product Research?
The success of your dropshipping business depends on a few things: the products you sell, the suppliers you source from, and the efficiency of your marketing campaign.
Dropshipping suppliers you source from are responsible for the quality of services your store provides, but it has more long-termed effects. It affects if customers will return to you in the future and what reviews they leave, but it all matters after you start selling your products.
Marketing is needed to reach and attract potential customers and drive traffic to your store, where this traffic converts into sales. But marketing campaigns are built around the products you sell. Otherwise, what are you advertising, another no-name dropshipping store number-something?
So it comes that you need to determine your product niche and the winning products you are going to sell. And for that, you need to do dropshipping product research.
How To Do Product Research For Dropshipping?
You might get ideas on how to find dropshipping products from your interests or hobby, or you can research demanded and profitable niches. In my opinion, you must do both. Pick a product niche (sub-niche even better, lower competition) that interests you, but make sure it is in high demand in the market. A perfect product is:
- high in demand;
- low in competition;
- solves a problem or offers a solution;
- has a wow factor.
A product does not need to correspond to all four factors but no less than two.
Begin the keyword research by creating a list of keywords for your product and potential markets. It will help you to focus on your niches.
Start by defining future demands, then explore keywords for those markets. Try to go much deeper into the keywords, their variations, and related keywords to learn more about their success over time. You can try Google Keyword Planner free tool dropshippers use for this.
Determine Product Trends
Combine the list of possible keywords with trend data to determine whether a keyword is increasing or losing popularity. You can use Google Trends (also free) to determine the popularity of a specific keyword over the last few years. It should help to gain confidence to proceed with your product decision.
If a product looks to be losing popularity (demand), return to the previous white sheet and add new options. But if the trend chart is rising, keep going.
Calculate the Profitability
It is good if a product is popular but do run some math first to determine whether you can profit from reselling it.
Running a profitable Shopify dropshipping business requires relatively high-profit margins because you will have to pay for a storefront, marketing, taxes, and possible supplier fees.
You want to sell at a price of at least 40% more than the initial cost. Some dropshippers even go as high as 2x or 3x the wholesale price. It is normal because you can offer quality features and services for low-cost products, and people will buy them at that price. Of course, do market and distributor research to see how much people are selling for. You can use the Shopify profit margin calculator for easy profit and price calculations.
Find the Right Product
After you’ve analyzed market trends, examined niches, and conducted all the necessary calculations, it’s time to find your own winning items.
Some dropshippers prefer to secure reliable suppliers first, then choose products from available inventories. Others prefer to resell specific products and choose suppliers from those who sell these items. There is no clear advantage of one approach over the other. Still, you should always prioritize the quality of the provider’s services over the product. There is little sense in listing products if your supplier can’t deliver them in time or in one piece.
Correct, in-depth product research requires time and effort, and not all beginners have the necessary knowledge and experience. And even experienced dropshippers might not want to spend their resources on something software can handle. It is where dropshipping product research tools come in handy.
Not yet making money online?
Start your own dropshipping business. Sign up for a free trial of DSM Tool and we’ll help you get started. Today is the day.
What is Dropshipping Product Research Tool?
The dropshipping product research tool (dropship product finder) is software for finding your winning products. They provide information about hot-selling items from any niche and the necessary data for you to consider whether to sell them or not. They enable you to peek at how much people are searching for a particular product, how it changes in demand and pricing over time, etc.
Product research tools vary in features but generally provide the following information:
- Keywords used by consumers to search trending products.
- Products on various marketplaces through the inputted keywords.
- A volume of products sold and current prices across different marketplaces.
- Latest trending products in the market, niches, and sub-niches.
- Suggested profits, engagement rates, and competitor analyses.
- Suppliers where you can source products.
The most advanced, best dropshipping product research tools not only give you a list of products and prices. They enable you to understand trends and predict how they change.
There are both free and paid dropshipping product research tools. Most of the time, free tools are very limited in features and cannot compete with paid ones. You can use free dropshipping tools and extensions in conjunction to help with manual research, but that’s all you can get. You will almost certainly require paid software if you want to do a qualitative analysis.
The prices are very different, with more advanced software being more expensive, but most solutions provide a trial period. Being more expensive doesn’t mean being the best, and you might not need all the extra features. So, here are the best dropshipping product research tools.
Best Product Research Tools
1. AliExpress Dropshipping Center – Free Dropship Product Finder
AliExpress is one of the most dropshipping-friendly suppliers to work with. And not only because of low prices, free shipping, and tremendous inventory but because the platform actually encourages dropshippers to source from it.
To simplify the dropshipping process, the company created AliExpress Dropshipping Center – a free product research tool designed for AliExpress specifically. It gives access to two incredible tools: Find Products to Sell and Product Analysis.
Find Products to Sell is a tool for product research with the following features:
- Hotselling products – search for best-selling items at a given time.
- Search by image – search AliExpress for items similar to an inputted image.
- Sponsored products – search products from suppliers that probably paid to get on the list (which is a good sign).
Product Analysis – analyzes products from URL and provides a variety of data like supplier, logistics reliability, and overview of sales volume.
You might find these features pretty basic, but they are absolutely free.
No plans. It is free for all AliExpress accounts.
If you are working with AliExpress, consider using Alitools, one of the best AliExpress Chrome extensions.
2. Terapeak eBay Winning Product Finder
Terapeak is the suite of exclusive insights tools for market analysis acquired by eBay in 2017. It helps sellers to determine what and when to sell and at what price by using the latest eBay pricing, demand, and supply data. eBay sellers can analyze individual items or product categories, sell-through rates, average pricing, shipping costs, etc. It is a powerful tool that enables you to research eBay market trends based on actual data from millions of transactions.
eBay integrated Terapeak research features with new tools in the Seller Hub in 2020. And since 2021, all eBay sellers with the Basic or higher plan can use it for free. It is similar to AliExpress Dropshipping Center but is far more advanced.
Terapeak provides access to such data:
- the number of listings and items sold for particular products;
- average sales pricing;
- sell-through rates;
- the conditions of sold products;
- average shipping costs and the number of listings offering free shipping;
- sales trends over time;
- seller and buyer locations;
- listing formats used by sellers;
- unsold inventory.
Terapeak is available for free for all eBay sellers with paid subscriptions. So, all sellers with Basic, Premium, Anchor, or Enterprise eBay store have equal free-of-charge access to all Terapeak’s features. All others have to purchase eBay yearly or monthly subscriptions.
Learn more about how to find dropshipping products with Terapeak in our Terapeak eBay for Beginners: Product Research Tool guide.
3. Thieve.co Dropshipping Product Finder
Thieve.co dropshipping product finder specializes in AliExpress trends. The suggested products are hand-picked by a group of creatives, designers, bloggers, and eCommerce specialists who regularly add new items. So you can say that Thieve.co is more like a curated list of products than software.
Founded in 2015, Thieve.co dropshipping tool started from fellow entrepreneurs purchasing and reviewing products from AliExpress. Nowadays, over 200 different people pick the best products and share them with other dropshippers.
Thieve.co dropshipping website is free to use and allows one to view trending products with prices and order volumes without signing up. No catch. The platform makes its money through affiliate commissions.
When you visit the website and find a product you are interested in, click on it, and Thieve.co will redirect you to its supplier page on AliExpress. Make a purchase, and Thieve.co earns a commission from the order. It does not influence the price you pay. You get product ideas and save time while Thieve.co gets paid from AliExpress – it is a win-win.
The paid version, called Theive Supply, gives access to more data like conversion stats and popularity. It also opens pro features like custom premium content, pro-release products, and reverse image searches. Still, I think paid plans are somewhat lacking, considering Thieve.co dropshipping tool focuses on AliExpress only. There are other tools with similar pricing but better features and support more marketplaces.
- Free – access to limited product suggestions and item information.
- Thieve.co Dropshipping – $29 per month and gives you curated products each day, stats and insights.
- Thieve.co Pro – $99 per month with all the basic features plus premium product content and access to pre-release products.
Check out our Thieve.co Dropshipping Review to learn more!
4. Sell The Trend – The All-In-One Platform for Dropshipping
Sell The Trend is a relatively new solution, but it is already one of the best. This AI-based software packs many cool features like product explorer and store explorer, engagement calculator, and video ads creator. Actually, there are over eight different tools combined into one powerful solution.
One of its best features is The Nexus: it uses the AI algorithm to show trends across marketplaces and popular eCommerce stores. It scans the platforms like AliExpress, Amazon, Shopify dropshipping stores, and Facebook to monitor the most popular products online in real-time.
Sell The Trend has only one pricing plan with monthly ($39.97 per month) and annual ($32.97 per month) options. They provide a 7-day free trial.
If you love dealing with numbers and analyzing all kinds of data, then Dropship Spy is the perfect tool for you. It is a hybrid of a curated list like Thieve.co dropshipping and software that tracks various products like Sell The Trend.
Their database includes over 2500 top-selling social proof products from Facebook, Instagram & TikTok. They add a few new products and influencers every day.
Here are some of their key features:
- Unique database – best-selling products in every niche.
- Supplier data – information on available suppliers for each product (feedback, sales volumes, product ratings and number of reviews, product prices and shipping fees, etc.).
- Engagement rating – product performance across social media channels (likes, comments, shares).
- Free ads info and videos – pre-made product descriptions and videos to use on your store and social media (you don’t have to write your own).
- Facebook audience builder – a unique feature that helps create ads on Facebook by providing suggestions.
- Sales reports – reports about product performance.
- Instagram influencer database – info about influencers (the number of followers, likes and comments, etc.).
- Product reviews – import reviews from AliExpress, Amazon, and Walmart into your store.
Dropship Spy has only one pricing plan with monthly ($39 per month) and annual ($119 per year) options.
6. Niche Scraper – Shopify Dropship Product Finder
Niche Scraper is an advanced dropshipping product research tool created by former Facebook and Instagram developers. This fact is already enough to prove that this platform can scrap all the juicy data you need! No wonder this solution is among the most popular among dropshippers.
Niche Scraper focuses on five tools:
- Product Scraper – search for products that are trending on eCommerce stores like eBay, Shopify, AliExpress, and Amazon. The are multiple filters available to tune your research (dates, sales rates, niches, etc.).
- Store Analysis – spy your competitors on Shopify, either general dropshipping stores with unique products or specific niche stores (best-selling products, traffic data, sales estimates).
- Hand Picked – a constantly updated list of curated winning products hand-picked by the team.
- Ad Spy – find the best-performing ads and products on TikTok and Facebook.
- Video Maker – Create videos using pictures, music, and texts. Paste your product URL and get your video within seconds.
- Free – access to limited features and winning products after a 3-day delay.
- The Pro plan gives access to all available features for $49.95 per month.
7. FindNiche – Shopify and AliExpress Research Tool
With over 460K users, FindNiche is among the most popular and reliable product research tools currently in the market. It features data from more than 210 million products from AliExpress, 3 million Shopify stores, and 80 million ads. FindNiche is a perfect solution if you are dropshipping from AliExpress to Shopify or simply working with either of them.
Some of their best features are:
- AliExpress product finder;
- Shopify product research tool;
- dropshipping ad spy tool;
- a curated list of winning products with daily updates;
- powerful filters (filter products by sales, rating and shipping location, etc.);
- performance reports (sales, reviews, ratings).
FindNiche dropshipping product research tool offers plenty of features for paid subscriptions but is very limited on the free plan. Even worse, paid packages are relatively expensive compared to other solutions. You’ll have to purchase the Elite subscription to unlock its full potential, which costs $59 per month.
- Free – very limited; you get 5 daily search queries.
- Basic – mostly AliExpress-focused features for $9 per month.
- Elite – this is where you get all the best features and tools; $59 per month.
- Premium – elite features plus ad spying tools; $99 per month.
- VIP Enterprise – all the features with custom limits tailored to your needs; $200+ per month. Elite and Premium plans have a 3-day trial for $1.
All paid plans, except the Basic, have yearly options.
8. AliShark – Great AliExpress Research Tool
Created by Yousef Khalidi, a well-known dropshipper, AliShark is another product research tool designed for AliExpress specifically. And it is one of the best of its kind. The main feature of AliShark is that instead of giving you multiple different tools to play with, it focuses on one big tool with a wide range of filters. Actually, AliShark has more filters than any other solution on the list.
The website positions itself as a spy tool that analyzes multiple data in almost real-time and features over 4 million winning products. It provides direct links to the product pages on AliExpress and shows competitors on popular eCommerce platforms like Shopify. Also, it comes with Shopify integration and can list products in your store in one click.
AliShark’s main features are:
- live results – you can see daily orders of different products;
- product information – pricing, reviews, order numbers, competitors, etc.
- product trends – you can track sales history and how many times a product was wishlisted over the last 2-6 months;
- a variety of filters – you can sort searches by all kinds of criteria you might want;
- Shopify integration.
There is the only plan available that comes for $20 per month. It has all the features available without hidden charges or fees. You can try a 2-day trial for $1.
9. EcomHunt – One of the Best Curated Lists
EcomHunt is a curated list of the best dropshipping products added every day by a team specialized in product research. Before adding any products, EcomHunt’s team ensures they are new and have high engagement across social media platforms. They also test products for getting sales on popular eCommerce stores.
EcomHunt’s main features include:
- handpicked, one of the best-curated lists of winning products;
- performance statistics (total sales, reviews, etc.);
- recommended prices with estimated profit margins;
- social engagement analytics (likes, comments, etc.);
- links to suppliers and existing product listings on eBay and Amazon;
- high-quality images to use in your listings;
- Facebook ad suggestions and strategies.
The main drawback is that the free plan has very limited features and allows access to 2 products per day with limited data and a 3-day delay. From the advantages, EcomHunt provides plenty of educational resources with guides, webinars, podcasts, and blogs. You can join an active Facebook group or communicate with other members via chat tools.
- Free – very limited features and limited access to Ecomhunt winning products database, 10 live trending products, and 3 product tracker sessions; $0.
- Basic – limited features and access to 2 years of Ecomhunt winning products database, specific product data & analytics, 50 live trending products, and 10 tracker sessions; $29 per month.
- Pro – unlimited access to all features, 1-on-1 eCommerce and dropshipping expert consultant, 80 live trending products, and 100 tracker sessions; $49 per month.
- Suite – all Pro features plus premium perks, 120 live trending products, and 500 tracker sessions; $89 per month. There is a $20 discount for the first month.
You can subscribe to a monthly or yearly plan.
10. Pexda – Find Dropshipping Products Every Day
Pexda is another popular and well-established dropship product finder focused on curating winning products on a daily basis. Its main feature is that it shows you products that perform well on Facebook. So it uses both data from product sources like AliExpress and marketing information from social media. The tool also analyzes advertising campaigns of eCommerce stores and picks out the highest-performing ones. It helps to suggest products before they are already viral and competition is high.
Pexda provides users with 5+1 dropshipping products daily, hand-picked by the platform’s research team manually. Five products are available to all users, and one winning product is specific to Ultimate members only.
The platform’s main features are:
- new dropshipping products daily;
- provides Facebook ad copy for your listings;
- analytics reports from AliExpress, Amazon, and eBay;
- Facebook ad reports with advert analytics (likes, shares, reactions, etc.);
- targeting suggestions (gender, age, country, and interests) for two ad sets;
- auto hunt tool – Chrome extension that analyzes ads on Facebook.
A note regarding some of the reporting features as it is very misleading. Pexda provides users with a link to a product alongside data like the number of sales, ratings, shipping costs, and so on for AliExpress. But it provides only links to products for Amazon, eBay, and other eCommerce stores without any “reports”.
- Standard – all the features, but you get access to dropshipping products with a 3-day delay; $1.95 first 14 days, then $14.95 per month.
- Premium – everything in the Standard plus instant access to new winning products; $24.95 per month.
- Ultimate – all the premium features plus 1 promising product each day; $99.95 per month.
Some reviews claim that there are hidden limits to some features like the auto hunt tool, where you get 2 searches per day on the Standard plan, 4 on Premium, and 8 on Ultimate. Pexda’s pricing page doesn’t include such information.
11. Intelligynce – Shopify Spy Tools
Intelligynce is not a single dropship product finder but a collection of software and tools for in-depth research, analyzing, and finding the best and most profitable products to dropship. Considered one of the best Shopify spy tools, it features a database with info about over 400K stores and almost 2M products. It provides a variety of filters for users to sort the search results in different ways to find products that are in demand and actually selling.
Some of their features are:
- search for winning products from AliExpress, Amazon, and eBay;
- Shopify products – see all Shopify stores selling products related to an inputted keyword;
- Shopify stores – see all Shopify stores related to an inputted keyword (searches for stores, not products);
- store inspector – analyze all kinds of information for a store you find;
- advanced product analytics;
- social media engagements – spy on Facebook, Twitter likes and followers;
- Ali Inspector – find bestsellers for different keywords on AliExpress;
- Chrome extension – analyze data of Shopify stores you are browsing through Chrome;
- download files on each product with all the important data.
There is only one plan with all the features available. You have three options: monthly for $39 per month, yearly for $79 per year, and lifetime for a $99 one-time payment. It is one of the only dropshipping research tools with a lifetime membership for a one-time payment.
12. SaleSource – All-in-one Research Software
SaleSource is one of the few most complete solutions in the market you can find. Based on AI algorithms and powered by advanced machine learning technology, this all-in-one software offers a wide range of powerful features and tools. It provides over 3 billion Shopify ecosystem data points to help e-commerce merchants make the right decisions. SaleSource is one of the more expensive solutions, but many of its features are unique to the platform.
This dropship product finder provides users with a curated list of more than 150,000 dropshipping products, as well as powerful research tools to find your own winning items. Here are some of the features:
- find reliable suppliers (by ratings);
- check all existing listings for a specific product;
- research long-term bestselling products;
- research potential viral products (by trends);
- spy on competitors (sales, visitors, best-sellers);
- list with over 150,000 best-sellers;
- daily trending items that disappear before they get saturated;
- Chrome & Firefox extension for AliExpress products analysis;
- data reports with total sales, revenue, estimated profits, etc.
SaleSource focuses on the US dropshipping market, so all the products sourced through this tool ship from China in 7 days. It also goes perfectly with Shopify, making it one of the top dropshipping product research tools.
SaleSource comes with four subscription plans. You can subscribe monthly or yearly:
- Starter – 1 user; overview of 5 products per day; $49 per month.
- Professional – 1 user; overview of 20 products per day; $179 per month.
- Advanced – 3 users; overview of 100 products per day; $399 per month.
- Elite – 10 users; unlimited product overview per day; $999 per month.
13. Commerce Inspector – Great All-around Dropship Product Finder
Commerce Inspector is a Chrome extension and web application that not only provides winning products – it shows deep insights about competitors. More like a commerce spy, it reveals the best-selling products, used apps, ads, and trends of stores you want to analyze. Visit a store with the Commerce Inspector extension installed, and have access to all the information you need in seconds. It uses its machine learning algorithms to analyze data from public sources across different sources, including Google, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and others.
Commerce Inspector provides you with the following features:
- one-click bestsellers – view a store’s best-selling products with a single click;
- product insights – detailed info about a product;
- traffic & social media insights – social and traffic insights from SimilarWeb through the plugin functionality;
- apps & tools – see what plugins a store uses;
- ad campaign tracking and insights – get insights about Facebook and Instagram ads.
Chrome Extension – free with limited features: it is more like a showcase of what you can get on paid plans. Still, some info might be of use.
There are four subscription plans:
- Start – $49 per month.
- Grow – $99 per month.
- Scale – $249 per month.
- Conquer – $499 per month.
All paid plans offer the same features but vary in how many stores they track: from 3 stores to an unlimited number of stores.
14. DropshipMe – WooCommerce Product Research Tool
DropshipMe is a free WordPress plugin that provides over 50,000 best-selling dropshipping products from AliExpress. It is a curated list of winning products handpicked by experts from the most trusted suppliers only. Their website claims that a supplier has to pass 23 criteria before making it into the list.
DropshipMe saves you massive amounts of hours of work. Just install the extension, pick from the vast selection of the hottest products and import them directly to your WooCommerce store in one click. Simple as that. Even better, the team has already edited all the titles and images, so you won’t have to optimize anything manually.
DropshipMe doesn’t provide additional features or tools except for a curated list of products, but it saves you time and effort. Also, their free plan is not just for the sake of it but actually brings value. Here is what you get:
- hand-picked list of over 50k winning AliExpress dropshipping products;
- professionally edited titles, descriptions, and high-quality product images;
- import & list products to your store in a few clicks;
- import reviews from AliExpress to your store;
- recommended pricing markup.
Paid packages vary only by the number of additional product imports, from 100 to 1000.
- 50 product imports – all the features, 50 product imports, $0.
- 100 product imports – 100 + 10 bonus product imports, $29 one-time payment.
- 500 product imports – 500 + 200 bonus product imports, $119 one-time payment.
- 1000 product imports – 1000 + 500 bonus product imports, $199 one-time payment.
I like that even with the highest plan, you get 1500 products out of 50000; users choose different products, which means low saturation and high product uniqueness.
15. Zik Analytics – eBay Bulk Product Analytics
Launched in 2016, Zik Analytics has accumulated over 100M eBay products and more than 100K customers. Founded by experienced dropshippers, it is one of the most well-established and trusted dropshipping product research tools among eBay sellers.
Its main feature is the bulk analysis of thousands of eBay products to determine best sellers and trending niches based on sell-through rates, total orders and revenues, and overall listing success rates. With Zik Analytics, eBay sellers get the following features:
- bulk find the best products to dropship from eBay, AliExpress, Amazon, and Walmart;
- multiple filters to sort your searches;
- deep product insights;
- a curated list of winning products;
- eBay listing title builder.
- Pro – product, competitor and category research, item finder, and title builder; $29.99 per month.
- Pro+ – all Pro features plus 500 best-selling eBay products, bulk scanner, and Ali-growth scanner; $59.99 per month.
- Enterprise – all the features from Pro+ and Autopilot, Turbo Scanner features; $89.99 per month.
You can also subscribe yearly to save 30-50% or purchase a lifetime subscription.
Why Use a Dropship Product Finder?
Why spend time on effort on dropshipping research or purchasing pricey software if you can use articles like 550+ Best Dropshipping Products in Popular Niches to Sell Online in 2022? My colleague did a great job, but not all articles are like hers. Here are the main reasons why using product research tools is superior:
The primary and most significant argument against such articles is that 95% are written by bloggers or content authors, not by product researchers or commerce experts. While such lists can be of quality and provide good info, their purpose is to attract readers to the source in the first place. I’m not saying this is true for all articles, but be aware that an author might be far from the commerce sphere and without the required knowledge.
Luckily, in dropshipping, you don’t have to buy products in advance. And if you picked the wrong products based on an “expert” recommendation, you can always list others. But think, what would happen if you had purchased your stock in advance and it did not sell?
Dropshipping product research tools are often developed by dropshipping and commerce experts. And even if not, such tools use advanced algorithms and machine learning to analyze immense data quantities to provide users with insight into what truly sells and trends.
No matter how good an article is, it becomes obsolete if not updated frequently. Dropshipping, and eCommerce in general, is all about pursuing trends, and they change rapidly. Yes, some products keep popular all the time, and there are seasonal products that return to high demand each time of year. What was popular last year is no longer relevant. If articles are not updated regularly, they are useless. I bet you already know that, during summertime, swimwear gets in high demand, or warm clothes every winter. But these are not actual trends that you have to determine. You do not need to read an article to know that, don’t you?
Product research tools gather info almost in real-time. They monitor marketplaces and gather insights from social media not just to show you the trends – they can predict them. You can start selling a product just before it becomes popular. Articles follow trends, whereas research tools predict them. Now that is cool!
Articles cover general goods for general dropshipping stores. And even most niche-specific articles cover more common products to attract the most readers. And this is normal because most users won’t dropship tires or sex toys. But do you know how profitable they are? Those rubber things bring a lot of money and joy.
Dropshipping product research tools enable you to dig deeper into niches, sub-niches, and sub-sub-niches. You can find your very own specific products that might be less popular but yield huge profits. How? By selling something specific, you won’t have to compete with hundreds or thousands of sellers selling something general.
Product research tools provide many filters and tools to sort your searches and adjust them to your needs. You can research specific audiences by age, gender, and interests and narrow it down by location.
High competition is one of the most significant drawbacks of dropshipping. For every product you list, there are other sellers already selling it. Not every dropshipper beginner can afford product research software or make a deep product analysis. What do they do? Read and follow the articles about how to find dropshipping products.
Thousands of dropshippers read the same articles from the first pages on Google. Thousands of dropshippers list the same products from the same articles. How long does it take for the market to get saturated with these products? It was a rhetorical question.
Dropshipping product research tools provide hundreds of thousands, even millions, of products for you to choose from. The most advanced tools show if a product is already listed and show your competitors. You can find dropshipping products with low competition. Or you can see where to source it cheaper and beat your competitors’ prices.
Product research tools are a powerful weapon that gives so many advantages. Even if you already have your winning products, you can get insights about your competitors: their best products, total sales, revenue, and even what plugins their Shopify store has. If you don’t use it, someone else will. By using research software, you get an edge over all other sellers who don’t.
Don’t wait for success to come. Hire yourself and start your own dropshipping business
That’s it! These are the 15 Best Dropshipping Product Research Tools in 2022. Of course, there are more, and you might find another tool that is the best for you personally. But these are great overall solutions with an excellent price-to-feature ratio that should fulfill all the needs of most dropshippers.
As for which one of them is the best, only you can decide – it depends on your needs, your target marketplace, etc. For example, Thieve.co dropshipping solution is best for AliExpress, but if you do not have a budget, use AliExpress Dropshipping Center. Some solutions have better social proof features, some spy on competitors, etc. Some software works only with WooCommerce stores, while others support more platforms.
What matters is to understand the importance of good dropshipping product research. Dropshipping is not just simply listing a few products and receiving money for doing nothing. If you think so, then do not start it. Dropshipping is hard work – it is more like a pursuit of trends and market tendencies. And this is what dropshipping product research tools are for.
I hope you find this article helpful. If you have suggestions regarding product research tools, feel free to let us know in the comments below!
Thank you Kfir for your informative and well-researched post. got a lot of valuable info about effective product research tools and techniques. Especially the Paid ones, like Shelftrend & Zik, I didn't know about them. I usually use Google Shopping Insights to find the product but now I think need to move to some paid one. But I'm confused about which one will be better for me? I want a tool with a mid-range cost. Can you suggest me specific one?
Thank you for your feedback!
Regarding your question, the DSM Tool team is working on something interesting that will provide you a solution. Hopefully, we will present it in a couple of weeks.
Have you ever thought about including a little bit more
than just your articles? I mean, what you say is fundamental
and everything. Nevertheless think about if you added
some great visuals or video clips to give your posts more, "pop"!
Your content is excellent but with pics and
videos, this blog could definitely be one of the greatest in its niche.
Very good blog!
Thank you for your feedback!
We would do our best to improve the visuals on our blog.
I do not even understand how I ended up right here, however I thought this submit was once good.
I do not recognise who you're but certainly you're going to a famous blogger should you aren't already.