If you are looking for more information about how to create a PayPal stealth account, and in general, to learn what it is and why you can need it — you are in the right place! We will explain everything in easy English step by step.
First of all, PayPal is one of the biggest transaction outlets that go beyond borders. Almost everyone in the world makes and receives money through PayPal (or had such an experience). There’s no denying the importance of this application.
However, PayPal has a set of rules which create account limitations with withdrawals and transfer limits, location limitations, and so on. As a consequence, many can get their PayPal accounts flagged or even don´t have an opportunity to use them! It would be rather a critical situation for eCommerce store owners and eBay dropshippers. However, one of the solutions is creating a stealth PayPal account.
So, let’s dive into the reasons why you would need stealth accounts, the steps you would need to take in order to create PayPal stealth accounts, and how to protect them.
What is PayPal Stealth Account?
In the nutshell, PayPal stealth accounts are those accounts that were created using different identities of their owner. This is when one user has multiple accounts with different information for each profile such as name, address, phone number, email, etc. Including fake information or identities. Similarly to the eBay stealth account, their owner uses a different IP address and a different browser for each stealth account.
In other words, stealth PayPal accounts are regular PayPal accounts but their owner used different identities to create them. And PayPal doesn´t link them between each other.
So, why are these accounts necessary? When do they come in handy?
Don’t wait for success to come. Hire yourself and start your own dropshipping business
Why would you need PayPal stealth accounts?
There are three main reasons why somebody might consider creating a PayPal stealth account. And those reasons are the following:
- PayPal blocking accounts: PayPal is known to quickly block an account without blinking. They don’t take into account any negative effect that could harm the entrepreneurs business. They could block your account for various reasons such as conducting a transaction that PayPal might consider suspicious, you accidentally clicked on a link from a scammer thinking it was PayPal, somebody reports your account as suspicious, etc.
- Unsupported regions: This means that you’re located in a country that PayPal is not available in. Back in 2013, PayPal did not operate in 28 different countries. For example: Pakistan, Afghanistan, Haiti, Paraguay, Ukraine, Bolivia, North Korea, etc. You can read the entire list here.
- Alternative accounts: This applies to every user that has a business and they need a backup account in case the main account is placed on hold.
So depending on your situation, especially as an online business owner, it would be wise to understand how PayPal stealth accounts work and how to create them.
How to create a stealth PayPal account?
So, for obvious reasons, it is important to be secretive about creating PayPal stealth accounts. PayPal invests enough technology to prevent the creation of alternative or multiple accounts — this is why, you should be wary about three things:
- Personal information.
- IP address.
- Full name: You need to come up with an entirely new name. It doesn’t really matter what first name and last names you use, all you need to do is be creative. For example, you can use generic names such as: Rick, Sam, Alex, etc. However, there are sites that’ll help you create a whole new persona including a home address. You can try websites such as namefake com or fakenamegenerator com.
- Home & email address: The cool thing about using one of the aforementioned websites is that they already come with different addresses and locations for each new persona it creates.
When it comes to email addresses, you can create a new email address using variants of the name you created. For example, firstname.lastname@example.org.
It´s recommended to use Gmail. The reason being is that you can deactivate the Web Beacons that’ll certainly help you avoid being tracked.
Here’s a quick guide on how to disable Web Beacons:
- Click on the gear icon that appears in the upper right corner of your screen. Followed by that, click on “See all settings”.
- Then, scroll down to where it says “images” and select the “Ask before displaying external images” option. That way you can ensure that the images placed by PayPal that are known to be used in order to track the user’s identity, will be disabled.
- Finally, simply scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page and click on “Save changes” and you will be good to go.
- Phone number: If you’re not located in the US, then there’s an awesome phone provider that turns out it’s an app called Dingtone. This service provider will issue you an assigned US phone number, meaning that whenever you enter the app and make calls and/or receive calls, it’ll be like you live in the USA.
It is important to note that you will need to use a completely new browser when you create a new account. PayPal uses browser cookies to track every user. Therefore it is important that you either:
- If it’s your first time creating an alternative PayPal stealth account, you can simply install a new browser such as: Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Explorer, Microsoft Edge, etc.
- If you have a little bit of experience creating accounts, you can go ahead and delete the cookies of your browser and flash objects.
IP addresses have locational information attached to them. Not to mention that these series of numbers are assigned to a specific computer device.
That is why you should always have a different IP address whenever you create a stealth account to avoid PayPal linking it to other accounts you may own. Trust me, this would be the most important part of this process.
What people do is to get a proxy server since it would basically spoof your real IP address making it look as if you are using another device. For PayPal, I would recommend you using mobile proxies for cellphones and/or tablets since you would normally use PayPal as an app.
If you create multiple stealth accounts on PayPal, you will need to repeat it for all of them.
Is It Legal to to Create PayPal Stealth Account?
It can seem to be illegal to make stealth PayPal accounts, However, it is legal but violates PayPal terms and conditions. PayPal will not carry out any legal action on you if they find out that you have created stealth accounts. But they will close your account/accounts.
But linking a fake bank account to a PayPal account will make all these actions illegal and can lead to the corresponding consequences.
How to protect your stealth PayPal accounts?
Now when you know how to create a stealth PayPal accounts is even more important to know how to protect them. One wrong step will lock your new account. So it´s necessary to be super attentive when you log in to stealth accounts.
First of all, make sure you do not log into your former account on the same computer. Keep the IP address separate, and you are good to go. Yes, it takes more time for owners of multiple stealth accounts since they need to repeat these actions from different browsers with different IPs to remain untracked by PayPal.
Not yet making money online?
Start your own dropshipping business. Sign up for a free trial to DSM Tool and we’ll help you get started. Today is the day.
How can you withdraw money from your PayPal stealth account?
Since you used fake information to create your stealth PayPal account, it’ll be hard for you to withdraw the money from your fake account into your real bank account? Tough question, huh?
Well, turns out that there are two solutions:
- You can send the funds from your PayPal stealth account to somebody you know that owns a PayPal account. And have him or her send it over to your bank account. This could be with a friend or family member.
- You can hire freelance service. There are websites such as Upwork or Fiverr where you can find freelancers that’ll help you. Just make sure that you use your real information since you will be the one paying them. No need to use fake information.
Obviously, the first option would be best. However, if you don’t have anybody you trust to help you out, know that you would need to invest a little bit of money paying for the website’s fee.
Creating a PayPal stealth account might sound like a handful. However, now that you’ve learned why this would come in handy and how to create it — you know that it is not that complicated.
Furthermore, it is important to note that you should always be careful when it comes to logging into your account. All you need to do is make sure you do not log into your former account on the same computer — keep the IP address separate, and you are good to go.