Do you know that there is an easy trick that will help you to maintain a good seller ranking on eBay? Well, without further ado, it consists of using the Bluecare express tracking, especially if you dropship from Amazon to eBay. Read this post to learn more about it.
One of the disadvantages of dropshipping from Amazon to eBay is the Amazon Logistics trackings also known by the name “AMZL”. When Amazon ships a product with their own shipping carrier, they provide the unique tracking numbers that can be tracked only on the Amazon page.
This carrier isn’t recognized by eBay. Hence, these tracking details cannot be validated on eBay. Providing such TBA tracking can have a negative effect on your seller ranking.
Let’s have a look at the ways how Amazon tracking numbers influence the eBay sellers.
How Amazon tracking numbers affect the eBay sellers’ accounts?
If you dropship from Amazon on eBay and provide AMZL tracking, it can have an effect on your eBay account in multiple ways:
- Good seller rating: eBay ranks it’s sellers according to many parameters, one of which is the percentage of the orders that can be tracked on eBay with a valid tracking number
The Amazon Logistics tracking numbers cannot be validated on eBay and can impede you from keeping the good eBay rating and even lead to the account suspension.
Luckily, unlike other seller ranking parameters, your eBay seller ranking doesn’t go below standard if you don’t upload valid tracking numbers, but it’s increasing the risk of your account getting suspended, especially in the combination with other issues with the account such as unfulfilled orders or cases that did not get any response.
By the way, before the eBay dropshipping policy came out in early 2019, it might have been possible to become a Top-rated seller when dropshipping from Amazon, but it’s no longer possible.
- Customer support service: Tracking numbers is one of the ways to build a trust-based relationship with your buyers. When shipping with Amazon tracking, the buyers are not able to track the item. It can lead to hesitations and a big number of queries, even to open cases on eBay. Besides, the buyers might perceive it as a scam.
- Lost cases: in case a buyer claims they didn’t receive the product you sold them, you won’t have legit proof to win the case they open on eBay or PayPal. You will have to both refund them and deal with the negative effect losing cases has on your seller rating.
In order to avoid the mentioned cases, you can consider using the BlueCare express solution. Let’s see the how and the why.
How to maintain a good seller rating on eBay by using BlueCare express?
What is The BlueCare Express Solution?
The BlueCare Express solution, aka BCE, is an accepted-by-eBay carrier that is being used to accurately validate the tracking information when the order is being processed by Amazon Logistics. The Amazon to eBay dropshipping sellers use it to convert Amazon trackings numbers to valid BlueCare tracking numbers. Since eBay accepts the BlueCare tracking information, buyers can track eBay orders from their accounts and on 3rd party sites.
How to convert Amazon tracking into BlueCare express?
First of all, if you dropship on eBay from Amazon, you can convert TBA tracking with the help of the dropshipping software DSM Tool. The conversion of tracking into a valid BlueCare Express tracking info is unlimited and free in all DSM Tool’s paid plans.
This feature is integrated into the DSM Auto-Paste chrome extension. All you need to do is to install it in order to start converting Amazon tracking numbers and improve your eBay seller rating.
Once you install the dropshipping Chrome extension, you can use it to Auto paste tracking number from Amazon to DSM Tool. In the process of converting, you will get a unique and verified BlueCare express tracking number that will be recognized and tracked on eBay.
You can follow the next guideline to convert AMZL tracking into BlueCare express:
- After ordering the item on Amazon, you will get an email with tracking information. Open the received email or locate the order directly on the Amazon Tracking page:
2. DSM Auto-Paste will automatically detect the Amazon logistics tracking number and convert it into the BuleCare express tracking number.
Nota bene: Please notice that converting is possible only for not delivered orders. If you will try to convert AMZL to BlueCare for the received parcel, you will get an error.
3. Once the tracking info will be converted, the tracking number will be copied to the clipboard and you’ll be redirected to DSM Tool Sales & Orders page.
4. Next step would be to locate the relevant order from your list of orders, and click on the Add tracking button.
5. The BlueCare express tracking number will be automatically pasted into the necessary field, press the ADD button to save the tracking into your order.
6. Starting from June 2020 BlueCare Express no longer updates automatically the order status from Amazon. That’s why you will need to go back to the Amazon “track order” page. Then the BlueCare Express service will obtain information about the delivery status. Repeat this step until the order is marked as arrived by the buyer.
Every time you will check the tracking page on Amazon, the DSM Tool extension will send the updated information to BlueCare express. In this way, they can update their system with the most recent state of the package delivery status. In doing so, you will see the next message:
It is recommended to visit the Amazon tracking page once a day, with the objective to keep the status accurate and up to date.
That’s it! This easy trick will help you to avoid the unpleasant open cases on eBay for not trackable orders and facilitate the process of keeping a good seller rating on eBay. Good luck!